Tuesday, April 13

Must needed update.

Alright so I totally do not get on the computer that much lately except for a minute here and a minute there. I have been lacking on the blog I know. So here is what I have missed.

EASTER
This was Brian's first Easter home with us in a LONG TIME. He always seems to have to work. This year he was yet again working but found a guy to trade with so he could spend the day with us. Plus his job this year does not allow him to watch Conference while he works like the cozy days at Pick-a-flic family video.

Saturday we went out on our adventure in Kansas City to Legends so see the easter bunny.
I will have to do a post later with the pictures the girls took. And from now on I think once a week i will do a "through the eyes of babes" post with pictures the girls take on their camera.

The Petting Zoo with Farm animals, big hit!
We weren't so sure about the pig but we loved the NICE ducks!
Isa adored the bunnies!

And the ducks adored Layla!
The East bunny and our free picture... gotta love the bring your own camera places!
The Easter bunny... I always thought of it as a boy but this kinds looks girly!
The girls thought it was HILARIOUS that the bunny had shoes on.
Me and Layla so excited to be waiting in line!
Can you tell that Isa is not so thrilled. Plus this is the look on her face all the time lately when dealing with Dad. Who knows why but she is PMSing lately.

Just as a side note that seems to go so well with this photo. Since easter Isa really has been PMSing and there is an attitude that i am not sure what to do with. I think the closer every year it gets to her birthday the more attitude she gives us. And then after she has moved onto the next age she is great. It is like a wonderful goodbye to the phrase that we will NOT miss. Three years old seems to be the bossy age. She simply tells me what we are going to do as if she is in charge. And coupled with it comes attitude when i correct her. NO NEVER and YOU JUST WANT ME TO DIE seem to be common phrases lately. But after a dozen fights this week with this little cutie I think she is realizing I am not going to yell and I sure as heck and not going to cave. "I AM THE MOMMY NOT MY THREE YEAR OLD!" and if it takes we a month she is going to learn that too. But I mean really how do you fight with such a darling little girl... oh yeah she has a dark side saved just for us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Layla's hair looks so pretty. And you look gorgeous as always. I love Isa's dark-side picture. Haha. Boy, her and Robby are so similar in temperament. She's still absolutely adorable. Miss you all soooooo much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...