Wednesday, April 14

Why did I grow you for so long?



Most of you have seen this picture before as my facebook profile but I am bored and want to blog so today's subject my hair. I love love love my new cut. I had this same cut in beauty school a decade ago. And yes it has been that long sad isn't it, I am getting old. Anyways I thought that I might cut off enough to make myself feel new and fresh but when it came down to choosing a style I realized I still need a ponytail.

It is silly to think that a mother of two that is already runny around thinking "when will I get a chance to shower" can get a must fix cut. I LOVE my pixie and one day when i have more time and energy to put into my hair I will go for it but for now shoulder length works for me. The best part is that it takes NO TIME to fix. If you include a shower, deep condition, and fixing it takes a total of 15 minutes. Once I am out of the shower 6 minutes tops! I love that I just blow dry it and go. Plus my hair loves that it isn't being burned from a flat iron or curling iron all the time. And curly I just moose and go. There isn't need to blow dry at all. I LOVE IT. Now I am sure this isn't the case for everyone with my cut because there are many who are puzzled by a round brush.

In my house it will be a must learn by 10. The key to great hair is the round brush trick. You get all you need in just a second and less damage. So all in all I love the cut. Now every once in a while I think I miss my long down to the bra strap or past hair but then I shower and use a quarter size shampoo and have NO split ends and I remember oh yeah you don't miss it at all!

P.S. one day when I post a picture of myself you will see the wonderful results of my 4 miles a day run but don't worry I am still awaiting those results myself.... I am reminding myself I giggle less so that must been more muscle right... small is just around the corner!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute hair. But every time I have seen you, you always have super cute hair too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...