Tuesday, April 20

Through the eyes of babes Part 2

Can you tell I have little sassy girls or what?
Note with good lighting their camera takes pretty good photos!
Note what it looks like with bad lighting, but at least it is a photo of a bed all made!
Brian when he first gets home from work everyday.... this could have been taken months ago and we would think it was yesterday. He must unload from his day for 10 minutes reading the news!
Who knows?
Life from the back seat of Papa's car!
Cooking at nana and papa's, crazy that I didn't know they took this.... better make sure I am properly dressed in the morning from now on, aka get the bra on before noon!
This one is a posed shot of Isa being shy.... oh wait no she is shy or mad hard to tell the difference without sound effects.
Nana and papa's fridge why? who knows it is interesting for kids!
Last we like to take photos of the tv!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...