Wednesday, December 2

My little jokester!


Well Little Miss Isa learned to tell her first joke. And Brian couldn't have been more proud. She made it up all on her own and her was ecstatic when she said it. Everyone was eating stew the other night for dinner. Both girls were just shoveling it down. Layla looked at Brian and said dad this soup is SUPER good. Isa replied, 

"No Layla it is S-O-U-P good, get it, because it is soup!" 

I am not sure how I feel that Isa got Brian's sense of humor. I see a lot of word play jokes in our future. And the best is that every time they explain their joke. But Brian loved it and we are all anticipating her next big joke of the day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the jokes they come up with! Adi's lately is, "Hey mom, guess what?" "What?" "You're a banana (or car, or dog or something)." To which joke Robby laughs so hard he almost cries. I don't get it, but I guess that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cute! Love hearing these little insights into your day - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...