Thursday, December 31

Beanies Beanies i have learned to make beanies!

Okay for Christmas Like I said I made the girls matching scarves and hats. I never got around to posting pictures of the hats. So here are the girls... I will post one when they were it next i just haven't pulled the camera out while we have headed out the door yet!

Isa's
Layla's

Then I made Brian and I adult beanies. These were my trials but so far they came out well. I just needed to make mine a little smaller but I would rather have to loose the squish my hair too much! What do you think?



(P.S. don't mind my pj's they may seem like kids but man they are cozy... I am still wearing them and it is 2:30pm!)

Last I made a little tiny beanie for my friend's new baby who should be arriving any day now... come on baby LeMon time to join this world!!!!


I love it because it has just the tiniest little change in the middle row which gives it style. Plus I made multiple flower to attach depending on her outfit!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What cute beanies! I am impressed! Abagail also said they are "sooooo cute!"
    Love the scarf and beanie idea - wish I was as talented.
    How long do they take to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beanies! i especially like yours loose. it looks really good...kinda old fashioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I love them! Okay, I know what project we're doing when I come out next!! These are so, so, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...