Wednesday, December 16

My Latest Creations!

I am loving all the crafty skills I am picking up lately. I feel so Susie Homemaker!

When I went out to see Kristi I ventured into the world of bows yet again so that I could teach her all my many bow making skills. (totally kidding I am still learning that is for sure!) But while we worked we both entered the land of bugs. And let me say I love making my little bug bows. i am going to make mini bugs for Denise soon and I am SO EXCITED!!! P.S. any of those friends out far away from me with girls who want some bows leave me a post and I will send them your way. Call it your transcontinental show gifts!!!!!



Also here are some cute bows I just thought i would share for fun that we put together. I love the snowman.... he is just cute!


Also I thought for Christmas this year I would save some money and learn to make the girls some gifts. So this is my first attempt at crocheting. It will be a scarf for Layla and I will make a matching one for Isa. It has a few kinks but hey I think I did well for a first timer!!!  
My next project if I get time before christmas is to make this hat for both the girls to match their scarfs! What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome to send bows here! We gotta live up the girliness around our place with only one girl trapped in a mass of brothers :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that hat! I taught myself to crochet last year and i love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...