Little Isa just came up to me much like she does everyday to "tell me something". This something was so funny and weird i had to share before i forgot it.
Isa "Mommy, sometimes my bum makes my tummy hurt."
Mom "your bum?"
Isa "yeah I don't feel right and my bum is making my tummy hurt a little."
Mom "what do you mean kiddo?"
Isa "you know my bum that has the hole it in that makes the stinky poo come out, it makes my tummy hurt sometimes and then i have to do this....
(note the pushing noises coming from around the corner)
"See mom sometimes it is just so big it makes my tummy hurt and i can't get it out."
Mom "Are you feeling sick honey?"
Isa "no I am good I just had to get that big one out and now my tummy feels better." (and she scurries off!)
The conversations we have everyday truly crack me up!
oh my gosh....THAT is hilarious! i love how she explains what her bum is/does.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness! I love poo conversations. How do you tell your kids TMI!
ReplyDelete