Wednesday, December 30

What does you house look like?

Okay I am just heading out to clean the destruction that I call home before my husband comes home. I thought for fun I would give you a before and after into our life as stay at home divas! All three of us need major makeovers everyday! Here is our before... and then i will post afters when we are done! Plus you will be able to note the time stamps to see our fast or slow our transformation takes!!!!













Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious post! Love the before and after photos.
    So true by the way...we have a mad dash most days right before Allen gets home too. While school is in the house is clean during the day. Then kids come home and go over school stuff, eat snack, dump stuff - looks like a tornado hit, especially if they bring friends home. Then quick clean up and major stress before dad comes home.
    The goal is to have dinner ready, everyone calm, and living areas clean - totally forget about the bedrooms or bathroom. He just has to accept that those won't be perfect.
    Ahhhh...the life of a stay at home mom with six little "helpers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Gary we came home to a clean house. And thanks to us it's now a mess. Oh well, the never ending battle.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...