We watched cartoons old and new!!!

Yogi the bear!
Smurfs
The Jetsons

The Magic School Bus

Little Einsteins

Handy Manny

The Backyardigans!
I don't think that I have watched so much TV in years. It was nice to take a break but now it is time to attempt to get kids in bed!!!!
Oh, I miss all those old cartoons!
ReplyDeleteAh, all the oldies. Good times. I remember when I thought the Magic School Bus was the coolest cartoon ever.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! i love the smurfs and magic school bus and the backyardigans. i need to come watch tv at your place...
ReplyDeleteOkay - so I haven't been blog-surfin' in forever. SOO fun to see you guys and your adorable kids! I can't believe how big they are getting! Not fun to see that they have been sick. Wish I could have joined you for a day of cartoons!
ReplyDelete