Friday, March 20
Free Music
Okay so every day Brian and I go shopping at Amazon for free music. It is so stinking fun to get good stuff for free. I don't know what all of your music taste is but you can usually find at least a song or two you like. today I got a whole album that is pretty good. Anyways here is the link to the FREE MP3S. Check it out every day there are new songs. Also they have 1.99 albums every day. Usually they are stuff you don't know but we have gotten Jack Johnson and others of the like there. It is officially my favorite way to purchase music. Anyways enjoy! Also if anyone has iTunes you can be on a share account and get access to your friends music as long as you are both logged on to iTunes. This is the best if you have an iPhone because you can access all your friends music ALL THE TIME. Anyways there is my 5 minute plug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment