Tuesday, March 31

Helping Hand!

Throughout I have put in pictures that the girls took when they stole the camera one day. I only found them when I uploaded pictures yesterday. Funny girls!!!!

With the semester coming to a close we are seeing our patience and faith tested. 
However the  blessing are far outweighing the trials.
  •  Like I said earlier I am fighting the school about a one credit lab. Yesterday my bff sent me a text just to let me know she had prayed for me since she knows I was stressed. About twenty minutes later I went up to meet with a dean on campus. After a few minutes of explaining my situation he asked "Why didn't you take a bio lab when you took the course?" I felt confident with this one in replying, "We have to children at home and I only take classes for 3 hours a week so I am a full-time stay at home mom. My husband's education is most important. I didn't want to be away from home and get a babysitter so i put it off until the next semester. Then they changed the requirements before I could take the lab." He smiled printed off a sheet and said, "okay I understand I will waive the lab so you can graduate."
--- My little miracle that helped me know I did things right by putting FAMILY FIRST!!!! 


  • Bio Chem test- Brian has terribly hard classes this semester in which the goal is to get through. He had two important test last week that determine if we stay another semester or really go. He studied for Bio Chem and got a 35% not so good seeing he HAD TO HAVE a 50%. He gets to retake it once so prepped and then needed to take O Chem. He normally would skip class to study since it is merely review but he felt he had to go "all he could do" before asking the Lord for help. Well it payed off because he found people to help him study and on the retake he got 100%.
 --Miracle #2 for the week!


  • All good stories come with the moment when you say SERIOUSLY!!!! So here are two of mine. I have laundry that is piled up in every corner of the room. we are down to the last of our clothes and I finally got a moment to tackle it and..... our washing machine is toast. i don't just mean needs some work but after flooding my kitchen a dozen times and a repair man who laughed at it, we are taking it to the dump! Of course 2 weeks before i move my washing machine would die leaving me going to the laundry mat! 

  • Last night was my night to write my paper. I got all my sources out and was in the mood to write. I took a minute break to assure the kids were asleep and then POW the power went out. No power all night on MY NIGHT TO WRITE. I had it all worked out for our schedules and planned everything perfect. Of course I need another glitch in my life just so I don't feel too special right?!

  • Last blessing of the week thus far.... Brian like I said had an O Chem test, final actually. His teacher said if he gets in the 70Th national percentile no matter what his grade he will pass him with a C. This sounded great seeing tons of people are flunking this class right now. So since he went to class instead of studying more he was HOURS short of prep time he really needed. But we prayed about every 10 minutes for him and then headed straight to the temple after he was done. Yesterday he was suppose to hear back and of course he was forced to wait. This morning he wakes up to power FINALLY and the score of 93rd percentile!!!!!!
-- Miracle 3

For all those out there that make excuses to not attend the temple know you are missing out on SO MUCH HELP. This semester we promised to go every week and get family history done. As we have lived up to this we have seen miracle after miracle in our lives. So here is my religious plug for the day....

"If you do all you can and put the Lord in his proper place in your life, blessing will pour out to you more than you ever felt possible!" 

Yeah for Temples SO CLOSE... what are we going to do in a few weeks?
 Julianne it seems we may be coming your way A LOT!!!!


6 comments:

  1. YEAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for them waiving that dumb lab credit! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! I even said, "Yay!" out loud to Sam as we were reading it.

    And YAY for Brian getting a 93%!

    And boo for a broken washing machine! Boo!

    And YAY for coming our way a lot, you just definitely should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Marilee!

    Life always gets so stressful and you don't know how in the world it will work out, and then somehow you get through it and look back and you can see where the Lord helped you get through. I LOVE that and I know it's true!

    Good job to both of you and Congratulations! Especially with the waiving of the stupid lab. I'm hoping for a similar miracle so I can fulfill the last required class of my minor while I'm in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing the good and the bad. The miracles are awesome and I am so grateful that those things are working out for you guys.

    I just had to laugh at the washing machine and power outtage stories though. As if you don't have enough going on...

    Keep going...almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing people's stories about answers to prayers! Yours are awesome! When you put the Lord first things just work out, and if they don't at least you know it's supposed to happen. Keep plugging away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for that! REALLY! Why I teared up, I don't know, but I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see the miricles are coming through. It's true about the blessings of the temple and being a faithful latter day saint.
    You are so amazing to be able to raise 2 little girls AND be in school!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...