Thursday, March 19

The good old days!!!

Jan- You are HOTTTTT there is no doubt about that. As for the dancing I would never trade it for the style commonly found on TV dancing shows because yours in truly one of a kind!

Mary- Sorry for the endless chat about my LOVE but don't worry you just missed a whole lot of heartache and tears. The drama of high school love. And seriously I forgot about the white rocks. And now all I can think about is the fish with the fishy fishy and man were we weird. I LOVE IT! I think in my dreams I thought not only would I be a singer but I would be TLC with my fellow soul full ladies.

The Surfing USA video will be posted when we make it back to KC and are able to load it on the computer. And the Respect encore is a must!

P.S. I also had a dream last night of Simpson pants and peeping toms but you know dreams are crazy things so who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...