Monday, March 30

Graduation you're almost here!




Here are our two cute girls all ready for graduation!!!

Brian is one final down and 12 tests left to go. I feel like we might just implode before we are done. However I am almost finished with one class and one to go so the end is in sight. I am thinking I might just crap out the rest of my class since I have a 99% and if I do nothing else i will finish with a 94%. I don't care the number I just like the A. As for my English class I still am working on the paper. Tonight is the big night. I signed up to go over it with my teacher tomorrow just to MAKE me write it. 

But the girls are enjoying the freedom of running around like crazy playing while mom and dad study, study, study! Thank goodness for Grandma or they just might not ever get a structured day! 

Oh and in case we aren't busy my washer broke yesterday and left me with 10 loads of wash that NEEDS to be done because I am wearing the same shirt 3 days in a row!

Gotta love life! Anyways here are the real graduates pre-crazy semester looking sane.



These are the pictures we are putting in our announcements so for those we are sad not to get one off to don't worry you can see the pictures here and get all the details!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. What a great idea to do the one with the girls.

    The more you share about your life the more amazed I am at how much you have to do - and how well you seem to be keeping it together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...