This week I am thankful that my kids finally take their medicine and treatments well. Once upon a time when Layla was small and had RSV for the first time she hated the nebulizer. She would cry and scream every time we pulled it out. We would have to hold her down and force her to take her treatments. And the same went for medicine. It took two people pinning her down and forcing the medicine down her throat. Now look... she does it all on her own!
Every time I try to talk to her this is the look I get... "what do You want mom!"
Isa hates the nebulizer even more than Layla did.
Last night she spent 3 hours crying every 5 minutes for me to hold her till she fell asleep. After a while I just put her to bed with me. Brian had a little room to sleep while I lay hanging off the edge of the bed with my arm resting on the side table. But at least she slept and for five hours I listened to her wheeze cough and then hug me to make sure I was still there. It might have been uncomfortable but nothing beats being needed!
Our girl all grown up giver herself a treatment... she must really want to breath!
So basically this is what we look like all day long.
Ahh, seeing those pictures makes me wish I could just hold and squeeze those little girls. I hate when little ones are sick! Sometimes you just feel so helpless! They really do love you!
ReplyDeletePoor girls. It just makes me so sad to see them like this. Hope they feel all better really soon.
ReplyDelete