Tuesday, March 17

School is killing me!

Okay so I am happy that I am finishing up the semester and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But holy cow is there a couple huge boulders, beasts, and giant holes in the way of me and my goal. It seems like the whole world is in chaos as I try to finish up. 

The to-do list:
  1. Keep up with basic needs of family: food, bathing, sleep, and a bit of sanity if possible.
  2. 12 page research paper
  3. 10 hour project
  4. 3 essays
  5. 8000 word portfolio completed and turned in
  6. Keep up with basic needs in my calling... we are talking what has to be done with none of the wishful thinking i once had about fulling to the full extent!
  7. Make sure there is clean undies for the family. I used to tackle 10 loads of laundry a week but now I am just making sure we have clean underwear and we will wear the same thing for the next 4 weeks if need be. As long as we smell nice and are stain free I am letting my children dress themselves in what THEY WANT because i could careless if they match!
  8. FIND A JOB- this goes for both Brian and Me.... this really isn't the best time to find a job but we aren't picky so wish us luck!
  9. Attend the temple once a week AT LEAST as well as finish up the 50 family names ready to go to the temple before we leave. I am really into family history right now so I am getting as much done as I can before the temple is a day's trip away.
  10. STAY SANE!!! This consists of 20 minute Oprah breaks for every 3 hours of studying. Blogging while waiting for Isa to fall asleep to assure that she doesn't color on my school assignments again!
This is my life every day. I am really looking forward to the day one if not most of the things on the list are gone but like i said that seems impossible from my seat at the moment! 

***HAPPIER NOTE***

The girls have been crazy and not handling the stress in the house as well as i hoped but at time we have good moments. There are a few pictures from our high times the past couple weeks!
Layla got to bring George home for a couple days from school and she had a blast!

Layla had a field trip in which she rode the bus for the FIRST TIME!!!
Can you tell she is excited???
She went to G's dairy but since it was for school it was so much cooler than normal!
Isa tagged along too!
Baking with Mom!

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand about the crazy school schedule! Some semesters are just AWFUL! No matter how hard you try to stay afloat. I thought I had it bad, but I have no idea how I could handle school AND a family. You can do it! Some advice that has always helped me is this: The work always gets done. Sometimes you just do the best you can, lose some sleep, get stressed, but it always gets done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's a lot of stuff to do! Don't get down on yourself. YOU CAN DO IT. You're doing a great job with everything!!! I'm glad you're taking time to enjoy the little moments with your family still. You're a great mom, a great wife, a great secretary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit behind as you are now well into your final month...
    Hope things are going better!

    A technical question? - Does the school bus have seat belts?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...