Thursday, February 26

When did they grow up?

Who knew hands could be so small?
I love tiny babies!
With little faces so perfect!
I bet you wouldn't guess this little face is on a 5 pound body! Just so much hair and so awake!
And coming from such humble beginnings!

I think the thought of leaving Rexburg in a month is making me a little sentimental. The girls were both just tiny little babies here and now they are all grown up. It is crazy how fast time has flown when I look how much the girls have grown. But when I think of school it seems that we have been here FOREVER. So I am glad we are seeing the end and that April 9th will mark the end of this excited phase of our lives. Rexburg has been a great place to begin our family and we are excited to move on the the next step in our life!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they look like little perfect dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so tiny. I just can't picture it. And I can't talk about you guys leaving I think I'll completely melt down. I'm going to gain back all the weight I've lost eating comfort foods for a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, sooo tiny! I hope the sickies are getting a little better. That's no fun, and you are a saint to have to put up with their mean antics and still care for them endlessly! Such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...