Wednesday, February 25

My kids hate me when they are sick!

Once upon a time I had this crazy idea that taking care of sick kids would mean a lot of soup, popsicles, and cuddling. Instead when my kids get sick they yell, fight, and hate everything I say and do. I can get them exactly what they want and they throw it and yell "NO!!!" I hate to see my kids sick but I think the worst part is being treated like trash the whole time they are. My dream is that one day I can actually comfort a child and let them know how much I care. But for now I am the bad guy and have to try to finds ways to stay sane!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is totally how Riley is and he is only 1 1/2!! I hope they get feeling better! Yes I am coming to Idaho we r for sure gonna have a girls night! Any days that are bad for you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad! Hang in there, they know you love them... I hope y'all get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sad! i hope they're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...