I am doing a research project on LDS marriage for a class this semester. I have designed a questionnaire that is short, sweet, and to the point. Plus I think it is kinds fun too!!!! If you have two minutes and could come fill it out that would be GREAT!!! Also you can email or post the link to EVERYONE you know to come fill it out. I will be posting the results and a ton of interesting research facts about a week after the poll ends. I hope that you can come and enjoy.
The questionnaire is on it's own blog just click the link following.
THANKS A TON!!!
OK, I'll probably sound like a lame-a-zoid, but are we supposed to answer the essay questions in an email to you? I don't see an area to actually type in my answers on the questionnaire page...
ReplyDeleteI took the quiz, it was fun! Thanks
ReplyDeletei took the quiz and posted it on my blog. i hope you get some traffic :)
ReplyDeleteKrisit emailed me the link to the quiz, I took it. Good luck!! I am going to forward the link to some of my friends that I know will take it too!
ReplyDeleteI took it. My answers were not the most popular. I guess I'm a little bit odd...
ReplyDelete