Monday, February 23

Poor Little Layla

The sound of sick... wheezing! I hate when the first thing I hear in the morning come from my girls room is that sad, hardly audible, deep low wheezing that only means a trip to the doctor. Layla is in quarantine in my bedroom while Isa sits watching movies in the living room. Thank goodness that Nana decided to send a package that arrives this afternoon, it is sure to brighten our sad boring sick day! 

Isa seems fine which means that as soon as Layla gets better it will be her turn in the quarantine zone. I kind of got used to having well children after Layla's first two years and 20 trips to the doctor and 6 ER visits. I think that the Lord definitely knew what was in store when we had the girls and thankfully helped us with medicaid. if not I can't think of having to choose whether or not to take the girls to the doctor. thankfully we have gotten them help in time so we haven't had to have more then a couple IVs for extra fluids. 

So if I seem on the computer a lot more than I probably have time for it is to brighten my day and catch up while typing to the sound of wheezing! 

3 comments:

  1. Aww...I hope Layla gets better soon! It's defintely not fun being sick....or being the mom of sick kids. It's just so sad to hear them or see them like that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo boo boo. I'm so sorry Layla (and maybe Isa) is sick. Little people that are sick make me so nervous for their well-being. I hope she gets better superbly soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Layla, hope she fells better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...