As most of you know little Isa has been the healthy kid in our family of early birds. Recently though she has been having seizures. We took her to the doctor and they referred her to a neurologist. He then had her have a EEG done. She really was a trooper. After blood work, EEG, cat scan and many other tests we are still as clueless as before. But luckily since we went to the doctor she has been seizure free. I have learned that in life there are trials waiting behind corners everywhere I go. And that in my life when it rains it pours. But I think that for the first time I am ready for what life is throwing at me because I have a grounded testimony and understanding that I AM NOT ALONE. Without this knowledge I don't know if I could possibly have made it out sane from the last 6 years. So I hope that all of you have that same assurance but if not then work to get it. There isn't anything that will help you be happy more than knowing for yourself the plan for life and that you are never alone.
Anyways enough of that serious talk here is a cute picture of Isa during her most recent test!

OH MY HEAVENS. I am so sorry for you and also for precious Isa. Oh my, she is so sweet, I had no idea she was having some problems. That picture of her makes me want to cry.
ReplyDeleteOh, we will keep her (and you guys) in our prayers. I'm so sorry you all have to go through this. I hope the explanation comes soon and is helpful in figuring out what is going on. Oh, we are just thinking of you. We love you guys.
We had to do that with Stella too, horrible!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luc you guys are in our prayers. How is she doing?
Oh poor Isa! Did these seizures just randomly start recently? How scary for all of you. I'm glad she seems to be doing ok now.
ReplyDeleteYou will always have friends that will be there for you through all your struggles too...wish we were closer to assist you! Carson was sad when he saw this picture of his little Isa! We'll be thinking and praying for yall.
i read this post when you first posted it and i was sad, but not as sad as i am now. isaac had a seizure a few weeks ago. he had never had one before...he was 13 months old at the time. it was the scariest thing i've ever experienced! i feel so sad that you have to go through it too...but like you said, you're grounded and have that testimony. i just couldn't imagine life without my little nugget in my arms. i'm glad everything seems to be going ok, but i also know how difficult it is not knowing what's causing them. luckily isaac's only had one...if he has another we'll be going through the same tests as isa has...
ReplyDelete