Okay so I have a really good excuse for not posting anything in weeks... I am actually in school. I know who would think that I would randomly go back to school after 2 years. But with Brian getting ready to finish up here at BYU-Idaho I thought I should take some time for myself and learn something other than the best way to get out grape juice stains. Anyways I am enjoying classes and learning a lot but man it is a fast little session and I am totally exhausted everyday. I barely getting my homework done and finding a few minutes to spend with Brian everyday. The house is usually a mess when he gets home from work and not much better when I leave for school in the morning. And oh my gosh I haven't been ready for the day by 7:30 this many days in a row in YEARS!
But I am enjoying taking some time for myself. I probably won't attempt to take on these short terms EVER AGAIN but I have learned that I need to spend more time thinking about me and cultivating my interests and desires. I love being a stay-at-home mom but this mom needs to remember who she was before the kids and the never ending potty training. So sorry for the lack of posts but if I can I will take some time to put up some pictures and until the end of the month I hope everyone is having a good summer!
Good for you for taking time for yourself!I admire you for going back to school with two children!
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty good excuse for being a "blogging slacker"! Wow...I don't envy you, I can't imagine going back to school, ESP. having a baby (you have two!). It will be worth it, though. Good luck with your homework!
ReplyDelete