Wednesday, August 20

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home!"

In case you missed my subtle movie reference... I am counting done the days until I go home from my birthday. I am not so excited to turn 26 but I am happy that I will be in my favorite place when I do. There are a lot of beautiful places I've been and even more that I want to visit. But nothing beats the feeling of being home. Though my parents how live in Kansas (hence the reference) it is still Kansas City with the millions of things I love about HOME! So if I am absent from the world or am spending way too much time on the computer it is cause finals are coming and I am getting stressed. At least I will spend some quality time with family and friends and I can count down the days on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...