Here are my favorite pictures of Isabel. She was my model for my photography assignment and just loved every minute of our little photo shoot. She is so full of personality that I am glad a caught just a glimpse of her many faces!
We're trying to be able to come down and visit while you're in town in a couple of weeks...we have to see what is going on those weekends. I hope we can come!
Ha! She is so funny! How is she doing now?
ReplyDeleteWe're trying to be able to come down and visit while you're in town in a couple of weeks...we have to see what is going on those weekends. I hope we can come!
So...Ryan and I decided that we need to have Isa and Carson betrothed. She is too cute! Let her know that Carson will be her prince.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Isa's facial expretions, they're sooo cute. She is growing up fast!!!
ReplyDeleteFROM KATRINA