Thursday, August 14

I actually learned something in school!

Okay like I said before, this semester has been crazy but if only one good thing comes of my hard work it will be the fact that I have learned to take MUCH BETTER photos. We had a photography assignment where we had to do four different types of photos. I really am proud of myself (so don't comment unless you have something nice to say cause my self-esteem is getting a bit small these days with stress).

Depth of Field
(aka close up shot with blur in distance)

p.s. this is my favorite new way of shooting!!

Action

Landscape

Portrait

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the landscape. Is that Mesa Falls? Plus Isa is always so pretty...especially in this picture. Yeah for you for doing this. I wish I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so good! Congrats on taking some classes...and it looks like photography is one of the classes you are taking. I always wanted to take some photography classes-enjoy them while you can! Where is that beautiful waterfall at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Marilee! I am impressed. That is so nice of you to invite us over for dinner! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. It all kind of depends on what Kyle's work schedule is like, but I will talk to him and call you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i love them. i especially love...ok i just love all of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...