I tried to get a good picture of Layla's new haircut to put into my portfolio of hairstyles to display when I try to get a job and then work as a stylist again. I got a few good pictures but this one is my favorite THE MUG SHOT!!!!!! This week she is guilty of not keeping anything she thinks in... she says it all. I am not sure where she comes up with the things that come out of her mouth but it is funny. One of these days I will post a list of the funny things she says!
Hey! Hurray for feeling better-and cute mug shot. :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you get your girls to stay still long enough for such cute hairdos? I remeber fighting w/ my little sister growing up and she wanted me to do her hair. Let me know your secret.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDelete