Friday, January 11

New Year and a crazy one at that!!!

So I think that we have started the year off in a way only we could. On New Years eve we of course had grandma babysit so we could break out and be social and go to a party. On the way out the door with food in head we locked ourselves out of our house. Poor Sophie was stuck inside so we couldn't just wait until the morning to call a locksmith. We tried ever window in the house and finally came to the conclusion that our bedroom window was the only one that was unlocked and we could get it. Of course without a massive ladder this is impossible. But our kind neighbors tracked one down and brought it over with their H3. While trying to slide the window over Brian put his hand through the glass. This not only hurt but dumped glass everywhere. Of course we were thinking at least we got in. YEAH RIGHT, our windows are double paned and we still had to call a locksmith at 11:45 pm and pay for him to open the house and now must replace a window too.

Incase that wasn't a good enough way to start off the year i think we have changed our college plans on what Brian is doing about twenty times in ten days. I am still not completely sure on what we are doing but I have decided that the temple at the top of the hill is the only thing that is going to keep me sane while we try to figure it all out. So Happy New Year to all our friends and family and we hope you have a less eventful year then us... avoid the drama as much as you can!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! What a frustrating, frustrating thing to have happen. And... trying to figure out the school route? Oh gol, I remember the days. After that for us was trying to figure out career path. It's seriously a nightmare. More peaceful days are ahead!

    And then I have a funny confession--I come to your blog and hang out to read, yes, but also to listen to the music you have on. You have great taste! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...