Wednesday, January 23

Mystery continues...

Well Isabel has now had some horrible tummy problems the last 12 hours which looks like she got sick like we did. However i did not give her the same dinner that we had. However she did have some of the pork the day before and I don't think Layla ate any. Now this leads us to think the pork was bad... but we aren't sure! All I know is I am totally sad that something we ate was bad. First you can't eat canned goods because they can get you sick. Then you can't trust meat for all sorts of reasons. And as we all know there is always a new fresh vegetable that is giving people food poisoning... I guess I just have to deal with the fact that no one especially me is immune from getting sick from something you eat! But I am glad to say that over 24 hours have gone by and we are all feeling a lot better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...