Tuesday, January 29

Must come clean...

A few friends have said that they like the music on the blog and visit just to listen. I too just turn on the blog to listen to my selection. But I can't take credit for having great taste I must give that to a show on TV One Tree Hill. I really like the show and watch it all the time. Every time I hear a song I like a jot down the episode and look up the song. I don't think I could ever find so many bands that just have that little something I like if it wasn't for TV. So yes I watch TV often just to find new music I like. But hey that is why the pay someone so much money to write the music script for these show right!?!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! What a good idea! Your method cracks me up!

    Love the girls' cuts. I think they're adorable, hair done or not.

    And... I really liked the C.S. Lewis quote--glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...