Tuesday, January 22
Food Poisoning
So I really pride myself on the fact that I am a good cook. I have really only made a few meals that we didn't really like. And I don't follow recipes all that often because I like to experiment. Well Sunday I made a dinner that used half of the pork I had. So I found a new recipe that I thought I would try for a change, get some new ideas. We worked at the temple that day so it went into the crockpot and we ate it later that night with friends that helped babysit the girls. Well needless to say as you can guess from the title we all got food poisoning. Luckily I was too lazy to fix it for the girls I just gave them spaghetti. Thank goodness. It was hard enough having Brian and I in and out of the bathroom all day long. But I think we are over the worst of it and feeling a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Marilee, that's so sad. At least you didn't have to deal w/ sick toddlers. I hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteRachel
How in the world did you get food poisoning? Have you figured out what you will do differently? I use my crockpot all.of.the.time. So reading this makes me a little worried that I might poison my family :)
ReplyDelete