Thursday, August 16

What was I thinking?

The other day the girls were just dying to get out of the house. for the first time ALL SUMMER it was not 100 or more so we decided to go for a ride/walk. Now the girls do great riding around the house when I sit with Damon. So naively I thought that when I took them all out then we would also do well. 

Let's just say that someone is a drama queen when it comes to bike riding and as usual their were a lot of tears. So the training wheels will be coming off and we will just have to pray we make it through teacher her to ride on her own. The tiny bit of wiggle after mom has told her to keep peddling make her do a dramatic fall off her bike to the ground. So if you ever pass by my with a crazy look in my eye and Layla on a bike know that most likely she fell off her bike all sassy like because she rolled over a leaf. We must watch out I hear it is the leading cause of most bike accidents!

1 comment:

  1. Only Miss Layla would fall off all sassy-like. No matter the circumstances...must. remain. sassy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...