In case you can't tell, taking photos is getting more difficult with this little man around. If I am not taking photos of him he is in my arms! which is why these are our own treasures from our fourth.
We had a wonderful time at our Uncle Bill and Aunt Nikki's house. The girls have falling in love with them since Easter and now they are THRILLED anytime we go over there. And I have to say I have always loved it there too. I have many a wonderful memory there including wedding receptions, holiday celebrations, plane building admiring, and prom photo shooting.
For fireworks we bought a POP pack at sam's and the girls loved it since they could pull or throw all the pieces all by themselves. It wasn't the hour long show I enjoyed as a kid in our neighborhood but you know it was just what I needed while Brian was out of town!
No comments:
Post a Comment