After months of searching and hating everything I found we finally decided on a theme for our little boys half of the room. We are going to make quilts for both him and isa and then tie in all the rest with coordinating fabric. For now this is the sneak peek into what we have in store for our little man!

Yay for little boys! I'm still super excited that you get to have the addition of a little guy in your home, what a blessing! Even with our 4 boys I hope there are still more in store for us, they're amazing. We get glimpses of future missionaries with them all the time, it's quite the experience!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he's been able to grow and not give you too much trouble. I'm praying that things continue to go well and hope that the delivery of this little guy is your best yet! Love to you all.
-Cherie
love it! So cute!
ReplyDelete