Wednesday, December 28

Our Christmas Festivities


We saw Santa! We decided after much debate and little time to fit everything in that this year we would just do a quick visit with Santa and Mrs. Clause at the church. The girls were great and told them secretly what they wanted. They didn't want to tell us parents and ruin the surprise. Great plan right!!!!

Every year we have a pancake breakfast at the church and then have a visit from the north pole so we headed on over there just in time to miss all the food, boo, and enjoy all the festivities, yeah! Of course that meant that the kids were starving so we headed over to Denny's and got breakfast there and then headed out downtown.


Another tradition we have here is going to visit the Grinch. The girls were a bit scared the first time but now they love it. They had a blast and even smiled in the photo! Here are my little who's waiting! 


Seriously I am impressed they are so happy!

My little girls are growing up just in time to have a little man who might freak out next year for our picture traditions next two strange people dressed up!

One of the girls favorite parts of going is the crafts. they are suckers for a good craft and getting to dress up in what they make!



These hats were so cute and they were so proud they made them. All in all it was a great visit until we made it back to the car and found that someone stole our school magnet off the car which is how the girls new my car from the LINES of silver cars in the pick up circle. The bad thing is that you have to invest in the school to get one (I do this gladly because then you do not have to do any of those money raising events guilt free!) and it only cost me about $150 dollars to earn that stupid magnet so we will have to wait till next year to get a new one. I am on the hunt for a good one to replace him. I will probably get a march of dimes one when we register for the walk this year.


Next up is Christmas morning/ afternoon photos but right now I am headed out to visit the chiropractor which is keeping me sane because this little man LIVES in my hips and there isn't much room in them since I can now start to fit into my smaller jeans I put away after last year's big weight gain! Yeah for getting smaller where it counts but it does make me waddle a whole lot more then I thought possible and I am just now hitting the third trimester! I think I might be huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...