After conquering ice skating the girls wanted to show off how well they could roller skate. Of course they were a bit more hesitant because they were tired and already had sore feet. But they did great and had a blast with dad once again!
I even went out to dance with layla for a couple songs since people with shoes were allowed. We however stuck to the back to no one knocked me down!
I think this face says it all don't you!
The final dance and my adorable Isa who looks like she is using a walker but that thing is great to keep her up and moving without having to hold the wall the whole time!
I love the walker - what a great idea! Poor other kid in that last photo - the dad who also has two kids to go around with and one is on the floor. Maybe they needed a walker too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun family outing.
This is a very good idea...I think Sam would either love or hate it (i.e. laugh or scream the entire time), but you've inspired me to try. Also trying soon: bowling.
ReplyDeleteHow's that baby boy doing?? I can't wait to meet the little fellow.
Tell Brian hello! Love you!
So much fun! I love catching up on your blog. Sure miss and love you guys. I hope Brian passed along the message, but that Christmas gift was PERFECT! Thank you so much for it!
ReplyDelete