Wednesday, November 23
My dear little man,
Hey baby it's your mama. I thought I would write you a little note while your sisters are off doing who knows what but laughing all the way doing it. It seems that you never sleep and always want to be up on the go with us. Every moment I take to sit down you announce you are still there and give me a good kick of hello. I forgot how wonderful it is to have someone with me all the time. You are there in the middle of the night to say hello when your dad is busy studying. And when everyone leaves the house and all seems too quiet you remind me that you are still here to keep me company.
Today I got to see just what you do in those quiet moments when you do your exercises. You put on quiet the show for the first 15 minutes and then wore yourself out and needed a nap. This is the best shot of your face we could get since you decided that you were going to suck your thumb on one hand while resting the other on your face. Yes that is your hand there not a giant nose.
Little one you are growing by leaps and bounds. You are about 1 pound 3 ounces at 22 weeks and 3 days. That is great since your oldest sister was only 3 pounds and 11 ounces when she made her way out at 32 weeks.
All the doctors say you are doing well and that we are getting along great. So far there is no sign that my body wants you out anytime soon. You are growing away and I am staying small which we all are thankful for. I am excited to see you and know that time will fly but you know what buddy you need to stay in there as long as possible. Mama wants one thing for Christmas, new years, valentines, Easter, every holiday and moment when blessing might come, just one wish! That wish is that when you finally arrive I get to hold and see you right away. I want to hear you cry and then hold you tight knowing you are mine. I have never gotten to do that and you my little man are going to be that special kid I just feel it. Even to hold you the day you were born would be amazing. I have held other newborns just a few hours old but never my own.
So buddy you stay in there and do what you are doing. I will keep swallowing my horse size vitamins 2 times a day while drinking my green shake and downing more water than I thought possible. And you can thank you daddy who gives us our meds every night when we go to be no matter how tired I am and how much I want to curl up in bed. I have a 4 times a day pill schedule to get everything in so we can get all our pills in without messing up each other and after three times I just get tired and that is when daddy swoops in. Plus he is going to have to get me up and moving enough to take my blood pressure every day from here on out and that is quiet the task! But buddy we are working hard for you because we love you so much.
Your sisters love you too! They tell you good night every night before they go to bed. And if you are wondering what that bright light is every day at 8pm that is just them trying to get you to move around because I told them you might shy away from a light. It somehow became a nightly ritual so sorry about that. They just want to say hello and make sure you are okay in there.
Anyways little man I will see you again in 4 weeks and check up to see how much you have grown. I love you very much and will do my best to keep you cooking!
Love your very excited Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment