Monday, November 21

Isa's Halloween party

I know I am SO BEHIND on blogging it isn't even funny. I am sure grandma Kathy is dying without her usual weekly update on the girls and her Brian. But soon school will be over and I will have a long Christmas break from classes and can take time to blog. I also will hopefully get a head on the 12 novels I have to read for my children's literature  class next semester. 

Anyways here is my update. I was SO EXCITED to not have to plan a party for once. But then when i got there I realized they did not plan out as fun of games as our little class did last week so it is a win loose. Anyways the kids had fun and that is what matters. Isa was the only witch in class and was so stinking adorable. I was a proud mama for her homemade costume. It was the first time I made a dress so I was glad it looked as good as it did. And what doesn't look good on her, seriously!

Isa's Kindergarten class!
Isa is doing great in school. She is quiet and doesn't make too much of a fuss but everyone loves her. She makes pictures for all her class mates almost every week. She has organized a coloring group who meet during centers to work on their projects. I love it!
Don't you love the concentration on the prior picture!

And this cupcake was just the beginning of sugarland high that lasted two weeks! 

Sitting next to a buddy that she reads with sometimes!

It was a great party and she was so fun to watch. I am going to miss having her my little baby. After watching her I realized that she isn't a baby anymore she is so grown up. She has a whole world of her own where she is her own person apart from all of us. And that makes me so proud of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...