Monday, November 21

Layla's Halloween Party



This year Layla finally decided she was good to be something a little less glamourus and a bit more halloween. She was an ugly gray haired witch. I thought of course that she was darling but I am the mama. 
Since Isa is in the morning kindergarten class she is able to come with me again to the first grade parties for one year. It is nice since I am able to go to both girls parties the whole time. However next year I will split the time and do half with one and half with another while bringing along their baby brother. 
Layla had a wonderful time and didn't mind at all that her sister tagged along. 

This is Layla's class. Note all the girls because when we had Layla's birthday party (I have NO pictures of that night since there were so many girls and only me and my sister running the show) All the girls attended Layla's birthday. She felt so loved! 

It was so fun to watch Layla in her element. She is still a little quiet and shy but when they turned the music on for them to dance her true colors shined. She danced out there like a pro and it was simply adorable I couldn't help but giggle! I am so proud of Layla and how grow up she is getting. She is going to be an amazing big sister again and I am really grateful for how wonderful an example she is to others. Yes she is a drama queen at home and makes me think i might go prematurely grey however outside the house when she is being watched she is so kind and loving.

Last week she came home with another Elementary student honor, a kind and great example to others given by the school. I am so proud because that sums her up perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...