Thursday, November 18
Refashion Heaven
Okay I finally decided it was time to stop talking and start sewing. So I have been busy at work today doing many projects that I have put off for months. I am in refashion heaven making a new winter wardrobe. Let's face it being a student wife means there is NO money for frivolous things like shopping. And anyone who knows me knows I LOVE TO SHOP. So since I can't shop I window shop for things I like and I will attempt to make them at home. I will post photos soon but for now I will just leave you hanging! I will also either make a tutorial or post the ones I use if I don't just make up the project. Get excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
please do! i can't wait to see what you do. i need tutorials for sewing. i really struggle.
ReplyDeleteOh, don't worry...I am most definitely VERY excited!
ReplyDelete