Wednesday, November 24

New Blog Obsessions

Okay so I was reading my friend Miriam's blog the other day and found a wonderful post about the blogs she reads. And there I found a new little treat for my eye, The daybook is by far a go to place when sitting here at the computer at 10 am thinking I need to get dressed, what in the world should I wear, I can't go chat up the ladies in the pick up line in pajamas and I have no concept of what is fashionable these days unless it comes in 6x and worn by my adorably sassy 6 year old! 



I love her blog not only because it is hilariously funny or because she could make footie pj's look good but because the other day her post on snow made my little heart melt. Not only because I love snow, look at it not driving in it of course (only crazy people LIKE to drive in it), but because I saw the familiar background. She commented that it was the view out her window and suddenly I realized it used to be mine too. She lives across the street from my sweet little home in Rexburg. Oh we still miss Rexburg. We don't miss that fact that here is no shopping or restaurants, not a bizzion things to do with kids like our good ol' KC home. We miss the friends, the little amount of money needed to survive and the quiet. I like watching Rexburg news, it is like reading an old book about a small po-dunk town, not the crazy "is it safe to go outside" news we have now. Seriously do people murder people EVERYDAY???? '


The after a week or two of reading her blog someone else fell in love with her fashions and posted a tribute to her video and then I decided that is yet a blog I must read, cause who doesn't need to fill that little Hussy void everyday! Seriously I need to spend much more time writing than reading others blogs but I am taking a break and trying to just enjoy the moments for a while until I know I will have all too much to write about. And if you think that I am totally leaving the blogging behind it could be cause I have two and this one is more for the general public and family as apposed to the friends that won't mind my totally honesty on the other. Don't worry go read and enjoy my little place but I make no apologies that the words don't stop between thought and computer like most civilized people tend to do. 


Here are a few more blogs that I frequent you might like:
Wearing it on My Sleeves, totally Tess, Clothed Much

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...