Monday, November 1

Trunk or treat!

Okay so I HATE the photos Brian took of us going around mostly because I look fat and nothing bugs me more than a bad photo of myself. But oh well since they are all we got i will post them! But the ones of the girls are cute as they pose in front of the church. They had a blast and came home with TONS of candy! by the way they are counting them now. Somehow Isa is at 79 then 40 but then corrected herself and is at 80. Layla is still in her 20's so who knows what is going on!







 Isa is at 200 and something and layla is on 48 I think someone still needs help counting or else someone stole some candy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the counting. Haha. It sounds like Adi and Robby counting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...