Thursday, November 11

nothing to cook

Okay after seven years of marriage I am finally sick of all our meals. So I am putting up a suggestion post for any and all recipes. I am a pretty good cook but lately I am tied and don't want to put more than thirty minutes into dinner. I don't mind the hour or two of baking, or the all day stewing in the crockpot. I just need to be able to whip it up in the morning to bake later to fix just when we clean up to eat. Think simple and flood me with suggestions. Oh and you don't have to send me the recipe if I can look it up point me in the right direction. THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE. And if you are like me I can send over my recipes to you. I have our whole cookbook typed up so seriously it is just a click away.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

4 comments:

  1. my friend's sister has a recipe blog: onelovelylife.com

    i've tried the minestrone soup and the park city stew...both got rave reviews at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog. http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/

    pork tacos are pretty easy. You cook pork carnitas in the crock pot for 4-6 hours with garlic and onion. You can then fry up some peppers, garlic, onion, and pineapple with it. We eat it in tacos with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, etc... Thanks for keeping a blog so I can watch my sweet nursery/primary girls as they grow. You look great by the way. Katherine Williams (75th ward)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTACO soup-
    1 lb ground beef
    1 can mexicorn
    2 cans tomato sauce
    1 can pinto beans
    1 can black beans
    1 can navy beans
    1 package hidden valley dips(ranch seasoning)
    1 package taco seasoning
    2 cans Ro-tel(mix and match flavors)

    can be crock potted or stove topped. i serve with chips and lite sour cream and guac. GREAT FOR FREEZING AND REHEATING! and my kids will eat this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a lot of my recipes from http://www.ourbestbites.com/]

    They're not the simplest recipes ever, but definitely worth it! I particularly love their chocolate banana bread, pizza sauce, tips for baking chicken in the oven, and corn chowder.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...