Yes I have totally noticed that too. Its crazy to think that. (But 2 of my sister in laws just had a baby and my other sister in law is pregnant and half my ward has new borns or is about to and I dont even live in Rexburg anymore. Must be the winter months...)
Are you part of the "everyone"???
ReplyDeletei was just about to say, "E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E?!"
ReplyDeleteIts funny how babies come in booms.
ReplyDeleteSeriously! It's true. (of course, I think wanting one makes you realize how many people are pregnant and you notice all the cute little newborns.)
ReplyDeleteEVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Except for me and you, I guess!
ReplyDeleteYes I have totally noticed that too. Its crazy to think that. (But 2 of my sister in laws just had a baby and my other sister in law is pregnant and half my ward has new borns or is about to and I dont even live in Rexburg anymore. Must be the winter months...)
ReplyDelete