This is my baby, Isabel Tenay. She is three going on 30. She truely believes that she is bigger than me when we come head to head. She never backs down. No matter how much layla drives her nuts she never comes to get me first, She can handle it. Though this attitude drives me nuts most of the time she makes up for it each morning and night.
Last night for instance she went to bed like an angel. About two minutes later we hear her door creek open. This happens at around 8:15. I climbed into my bed at 10:30 after assuring myself that I would not have to give her just one more kiss so she will sleep good. I don't know how you get mad at this face when all they want to do is give you a hug and tell you they love you.(even if it has been over 2 hours since they were suppose to be asleep)

Oh, I miss my Isabel Tenay! She's grown up so much. I hope I get to see her before long or I'm afraid she won't know me anymore. Love you, Isa!
ReplyDelete