I think after a few weeks with messing with my html code I finally got it all worked out. There are still a few odds and ends I might mess with later but I am happy to report that this blog is finally done and I am moving on to other projects on my want to learn list! What do you think of the final product?
Nice work dude!
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it! You did great!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment. I have been getting blessings from my husband and the last has seemed to help my faith. Its so hard to just let go and leave it up to God. Thank you for reminding me I'm not the only one going though this situation.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful! I think you should come visit me and teach me how to do the same to mine, then I'll get a cute blog and a fun visit in the same run! I really miss you guys
ReplyDelete