Just a little update on our med school journey. I am so very proud of my husband and need to take a minute to brag. After racking our brains on where to apply, when, and all that jazz we finished round one a few months ago. As of yesterday we have been asked for secondary applications from.... drum roll please..... EVERY SCHOOL he applied to. I am not sure what the average is but every stinking one is bound to do us well. So we are now totatally lost on where we will go but happy that the Lord is watching out for us and hears our desperate pleas.
The schools are in the following places.....
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Mesa, Arizona
- Kirksville, Missouri
- Parker, Colorado
- Yakima, Washington
- Lewisburg, West Virginia
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Atlanta, Georgia
Which of these will be our new home....
We have no idea where we will end up and hopefully sending secondaries to all the schools means that we will get at least a couple interviews. But the wait continues, wish us luck!

Yakima, WA?! That's my home!!!! It's crazy to think that you guys could end up in the area I grew up in...weird! Ask me anything you want about the area and I'll tell you all the good and bad. :) Good luck wherever you go though! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteIf you end up in Washington, I'm totally coming up sometime and we're going on a girls' trip to Forks. :)It just has to happen.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! We'll be praying for you all.
Good luck! I know the waiting game is hard but hopefully worth all the time waiting ( we are still waiting)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congrats you guys!!! I bet that takes off so much stress (I'm sure a ways to go) but you're like halfway there right? I didn't know there was a school in Yakima? What's it called?
ReplyDeleteOoh! Well, isn't this the most fun game you've ever played..."Let's Wait to See if Someone Wants to Let My Smart Husband Into Their School. Please, Play With Our Lives A Little Longer."
ReplyDeleteIt's not a fun game. But at least you got to move ahead in the game with the secondaries. I hope they turn out some really great results and some interviews.
That's great news! I hope you get to go where you want!
ReplyDelete