Wednesday, December 30

More messy than I thought!

It was a mad dash to get things done because once we started picking up we realized that it was really really messy. I think that we did a pretty good job. I even took a few extra steps and showered and shaved my legs. It is a holiday weekend so i thought it was a good investment for a happy husband. Anyways how long does it take you all to transform your house. Every room and three people took us a hour and 30 minutes. But at least the laundry is started all the toys are organized and the carpet is clean. And dishes are rounded up and a load is already washed! Oh the joys of being a stay at home mom!













Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are so much better than me. Your house looks great! You guys look great! When I do a quick pick up I don't ever get all the details done...just the basics. Certainly don't ever do the shower and shave. Again...your are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work! i should take after you...but i don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An hour and a half for the whole house and the kids, and you and to shave you're legs!?!? I am truly impressed. I might be able to do the whole house, but the legs might take me at least 30 more minutes. I just shaved for the first time in about a week and a half. ;) But Gary wasn't around so what does it matter?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...