I am mixing up my blog a little and doing some changes. It is a quiet snowy day and Brian is yet again gone for who knows how long. I am loving the extra money that comes with overtime and snow pay but I miss my husband. So I am keeping things exciting around here while the girls and i make a mess and clean up a mess all day long! But this blogging thing is getting more and more exciting the more I learn. I hope at least one person actually looks at the blog and doesn't just read it on reader because then they miss all the changes. But for at least one of you I hope you enjoy the facelift!
Your fonts are so cute! Where did you find them? I think it's so fun to figure out all this stuff too!
ReplyDeleteI love this new look!
ReplyDeleteThe new "email post" feature took me a bit to figure out. I kept hitting it to try to leave a comment. Oh well...guess I'm not too blog savvy yet.