The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Six Interesting things:
1. I am a clean freak. I have to have a clean house or I just can't function. I have two kids so it doesn't have to be "picked up" ALL the time, I do let the girls play without going ballistic. However nothing is worse then a dirty bathroom or fingerprints on my TV. Needless to say the girls and i have "cleaning time" everyday when I let them help me with my chores. (They enjoy it, really, I'm not going against child labor laws or anything!)
2. My passion in life is HAIR! It is really hard to sit in church and pay attention to the talks without mentally coloring, cutting, and styling every head that sits in front of me. And I think it is child abuse to purposely cut your child's hair in a mullet. When I see a kid with one I shed at least one tear for that poor little soul. But really most moms don't want to work or don't want to have to, not me. If I could work just one night a week doing what I love I would be the happiest mom in the world!
3. I love to cook and experiment with food. I am not big on following a recipe when it comes to making dinner. I like to have fun try new things with what might be a 5 ingredient recipe. And to go along with this, i am a little bit on the self-righteous side. I do believe I am a great cook!
4. I love thunderstorms that rock the whole house. To describe a perfect day it would have to be sitting on the front porch while watching the sky turn purple and smell the rain rolling in. I love opening the windows and letting that smell fill the whole house. I love counting the time between the lightning and the first sound of thunder to see how close the storm is. And when it is just a mile away I stand outside until the rain finally arrives. And a perfect night is falling asleep to the thunder rattle the house and shake my bed.... ahhh i miss the Midwest!
5. I constantly feel like I am stuck in a rut. It doesn't matter if it is not getting enough done around the house, trying to plan fun stuff to do with the girls, cooking anything exciting and new. To remind myself i am doing well I MAKE LISTS. I am sure it drives my husband nuts. I have a schedule for the girls so that everyday we make sure to do something worth taking a picture of. Then there is a meal list that plans out what i am fixing for the next two weeks. And last the chore list that I make every night for the next day. I am sure this condition is border line OCD but that is the only way I survive not going crazy, to look at my list and say "Hey i did a lot today i should be proud of myself!"
6. I love to watch movies. I think my obsession began when I was 16 working my first job at the Blue Springs Cinema. But now really it is a little crazy. I think we own over 350 movies and there is always a list of 50 more i would love to have. I don't know what it is about watching them that makes me so happy but maybe it is that there is always something out there that is going to make me feel good no matter my mood! Who knows what it is but at least Brian likes movies too so it works for us. We are just the crazy movie buffs!
Now I tag: Jessica Bjorn, Kelly Munns, Rachel Robertson, Jenn Evans, Stephanie Heaton, and Kristi Clews.
Great list!
ReplyDeleteI lauhged about your hair comment because I love to make people over in my head as well :) Sometimes I can't help but think, "what are you thinking". People may have said that about me though too haha
ok you clever little woman...i'm going to give it a shot!
ReplyDeleteps...you're a funny girl