Tuesday, October 9

Our home!

We have lived in our townhouse a year and my family and most friends haven’t ever seen it. So since I finally have it decorated and it was actually clean the other day… I took pictures and here it is! This is the front of the house, which no one ever comes to if they are close friends so if there is a knock at the door everyone should be dressed before you answer!


I think we have tried our living room every way imaginable and this is by far the best and the way it will stay till we leave.
Right to the side of the TV is a tiny door… and I mean tiny that most people use as storage. With two little girls in the house we made it into their own playroom, which they love, and so do all their friends.

Our kitchen is actually a kitchen separate from the living room so we can eat a proper meal without any distractions other then kids flinging food!
The girls finally are in the same room all the time... however Isa for some reason won't sleep in anything but a port-a-crib. So we do actually have a bed for her but instead of it sitting there taking up room we took it down and let her be weird and sleep in her little bed.

And Last is our room... not as I would love it but it is nice and it fits all the rest of our stuff and we aren't bumping into things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...