Saturday, September 3

Small world in cyber land

You know the blogging world is crazy small when you cook a lovely birthday dinner and then the next day your Mother (who is lucky to know how to turn on the computer) gives you a cook book which she heard some Mormon blogging moms wrote that she thought you might like. (hmm yes I got my birthday recipe from them that I cooked last night!)

Why yes mother seeing that all those recipes I keep telling you are saving my family from starvation while I am pregnant and don't want to cook come from those very women, yes that is the PERFECT gift. 

Thank you Brev for showing my mom this lovely and explaining that if I blog I know the authors. I in fact do and am LOVING browsing the book for potential meals when i actually can stand the scent of more then 2 ingredients cooking at the same time. 

 If you don't already follow their blog OurBestBites.com you need to. They are super easy and Healthy and of course taste WONDERFUL!


3 comments:

  1. Oooo! I've been thinking about getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Happy birthday last week! 29, can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that cookbook too and adore it! My sister gave it to me after hearing me rave time and again about their blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...